Cattery in Leeds
Harewood Cattery at Hillam is located towards Selby to the east of Leeds in the peace and tranquility of the countryside.
Your cat will be cared for personally by owners David and Jill Francis who have a lifetime's experience of understanding and caring for cats. They maintain high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and security and will ensure each individual cat is content and relaxed.
The eleven heated pens, including facilities for families of cats sharing, are all dual-level, furnished to the highest standards and are warm and welcoming.
Our location provides an ideal service for pets across Yorkshire and we operate a collection and delivery service covering a wide area. Please contact us if you would like us to collect your pet from you before you go away.
Our check-in and check-out times are between 8:00am and 10:00am & between 4:30pm and 6:00pm daily although we are flexible around this if prior arrangements are made.
Our prices start from as little as £12.00 per day for a single cat.
We would be delighted to hear from you and, of course, we are happy to discuss individual needs as we know every pet is special. You can telephone us, or use our website contact form to get in touch.
At Harewood Cattery we have introduced some new procedures to protect our customers and ourselves during the COVID-19 pandemic. We thank you for your custom and cooperation:
- The cattery will remain open during lockdown.
- All paperwork and payments will be completed electronically.
- All collections and drop offs are APPOINTMENT ONLY. We ask that just one healthy person arrives to drop off the cat. Please wear a mask.
- Customers cannot enter the main cattery building, please remain in Reception.
- Ensure your cat carrier is secure and disinfected. We cannot admit any items from your home such as cat’s own bed or toys.
- If anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 or is showing symptoms we regret we cannot take your cat for boarding at this time.
- If you are returning from abroad please try to send someone who you have not been in contact with to collect your cats for you.